What questions can I ask in an interview? Reading Time : 5 min
“I always thought that only the interviewer can ask questions in an interview. Rin Career Ready Academy taught me that I too can ask questions.”
Remember, interviews can be used as an opportunity to learn more about the company and the role.
HERE ARE 5 QUESTIONS YOU COULD ASK TO MAKE THE INTERVIEWER FEEL YOU ARE CURIOUS, INTERESTED AND SMART TOO.
- What are the key responsibilities of a person in this role?
- How can I grow in this role?
- What would be the career path for me in your company?
- How would you measure success for this role?
- What are the next steps in the interviewing process?
Can you ask questions during your interview?
Shine bright in your career! Free course in English speaking, office dressing, interview preparation. Register Now